What is there to know about Megan Campbell? I’m fiercely passionate about liquor. I love the flavors, I love the people, I love the history. On Spirit Sirens I’m going to be talking about all the aspects of alcohol that I can think of: The History, the culture, the problems, the successes, the brands, the flavors. The culture that surrounds alcohol fascinates and captivates me and I hope to help others see this incredible craft the way I do.
I currently work at Lucidi Distilling co. located in the Historic Fire Station No.1 in Old Town Peoria. This will probably come up frequently, since I love my job and I talk about it a lot. The things that I write here and the opinions I express are completely my own thoughts and in no way should reflect the company or its owner.
I presently also work for a small local liquor distributor and my opinions are not a reflection of them either.
Want to know more about Megan Campbell in general?
- I am woefully behind on “must see movies”. I’m trying really hard to fix that.
- My dog is the best ever. Forever. No dog is better than her.
- I’m just now learning how to cook! Not using instructions on a box, too!
- I play Dungeons and Dragons as well as other fun, craft board games. They are a great way to spend time with the people you care about without having to make idle conversation.
- I spend way too much time at the bowling alley. I’m not very good, but I’m getting better! I recently upped my goals to a 140 average since I can usually hit 120 now. I know, I said I’m not good at it.